18.1XPLATFORM Service Licenseerror
XPLATFORM Service License error
It is license error for XPLATFORM X-API. If the relevant error occurs, confirm whether the license information issued to you matches, and if problems continue to occur, contact the customer support center 1588-7895.
18.2XPLATFORM Client license error
It is XPLATFORM client license error.
It is a license error for XPLATFORM Client license . If the relevant error occurs, confirm whether the license information issued to you matches, and if problems continue to occur, contact the customer support center 1588-7895.
18.3Unable to drive because XPLATFORM remains in the process
After normal installation popup window appears and disappears right away, and there is no reaction after that.
After installing program, screen does not come out due to abnormal ending, etc.
Click right mouse in the portion of date clock onthe right side of task bar at bottom end of Windows to click Start TaskManager, and end XPlatform.exe of Task Manager Process Tab.
18.4Unable to drive – Noreaction – No phenomena
After installing the program, there is no specific error message nor reaction.
Delete cache (temporary folder) folder of user PC. Path: MyComputer\C:\Documents and Settings\(UserAccount)\ Delete Local Settings\Application Data\TOBESOFT folder After removing at Add/Remove Programs of Control Panel, connect again.
If 'Local Settings' folder is not seen
- Computer->Configuration->Change folder and search option
18.5Unable to drive Windows Vista or above authority error
Message: [Window Title] C:\Program Files\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1\XPlatform.exe [Content] Cannot access the designated device, path or file. You don’t have authority necessary for accessing this item.
When such an error occurs in Windows Vista or above, it can be solved by running by IE administrator authority
18.6Failure in update installation error
Failure in update installation. ‘Action on update files are in failure’ error occurred. [Cause] It occurred because XPlatformAXCtrl Class information is recognized differently in Internet Explorer Additional Function Use/Not Use item.
1. End all internet windows. 2. In Control Panel – Add/Remove Programs item, delete XPlatform9xx_SetupEngine. 3. After rebooting PC, stop Norton and McAfee security programs temporarily, and reconnect to site.
18.7Cannot access Windows Installer Service.
Cannot access Windows Installer Service. This problem could occur if Windows is run in safety mode or Windows Installer is not installed correctly.
Register Windows installer again 1. Start – Run menu click (Windows 7: Start – All Programs – Auxiliary Program –Run menu click) 2. Execute the following command. - msiexec /unregister - msiexec /regserver 3. Connect to Install page and confirm symptoms.
(Possible only on Windows XP; move to Troubleshooting 4 in case of Windows Vista, Windows 7 PC) Install Windows Installer 3.1 (Refer to FAQ Error Code number 1) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25
Install Windows Installer 4.5 (Refer to FAQ Error Code number 1) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8483
After generating [PC User Account] anew and rebooting, log in by a new account and press OK [Note] If the Windows Installer error is not solved by the above method, there is a problem in Windows installer service. You should have PC manufacturer and Microsoft customer support.
18.8MSGPOPUP collision problem (Message Popup messenger)
After installing normally, an error message as below pops up, or There is no reaction after logo pops up
In the setting of message pop-up, set the left seat automatic operating time of password, left seat tab at 0.
Do the ending and start anew.
18.9Error screen and message when XPLATFORM Engine is not installed normally
CASE 1 : Command language parameter
CASE 2 : Application program error message
CASE 3 : Thereis no short cut linked
CASE 4 : Impossible to run file message
It occurs because XPLATFORM Engine is not installed normally or file is not downloaded normally.
1. Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs >Delete XPLATFORM9.**_SetupEngine Download and decompress Version 9.1 : http://www.miplatform.co.kr/faq/data/UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.zip Version 9.2 : http://www.miplatform.co.kr/faq/data/UnInstall_XPlatform9.2.zip and run with bat file and delete) 2. Connect to Install Page and reinstall
18.10Failed to find Xplatform.exe DLL gdiplus.dll
Cannot find DLL gdiplus.dll at the designated path ~ .
Occurs in Windows 2000 OS environment Occurs if there is no file called gdiplus.dll or it is damaged
Download gdiplus.dll file from web or copy from normal PC, and copy it on system32 folder After connecting to http://www.dll-files.com/gdiplus.zip?0WMkP0VGgV site, search and download gdiplus.dll Copy gdilplus.dll file on C:\WinNT\System32 or C:\Windows\system32 folder. Referring to Microsoft homepage below, download the file fit for the relevant OS and confirm http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=958911
18.11Database: Cannot load table ‘Control’ of SQL query.
'Database: SQL table of query ~' Message as above pops up
In the case of PC in which XPLATFORM engine was already installed in the User PC, the XPLATFORM version installed a new is different.
1. Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Delete XPLATFORM9.**_SetupEngine (Download and decompress http://www.miplatform.co.kr/faq/data/UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.zip and run in bat file and delete) 2. Connect to Install Page and reinstall
If XPLATFORM is not installed normally, an error as above occurs.
1. Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Delete XPLATFORM9.**_SetupEngine (Download and decompress http://www.miplatform.co.kr/faq/data/UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.zip and run in bat file and delete) 2. Connect to Install page and reinstall
Windows Installer service error message
After registering XPlatformAX.dll in registry manually, confirm Successful message and reconnect to the relevant site. * Windows XP Start > Run, and input the following and enter regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1\XPlatformAX.dll" * Windows Vista, 7 Start > All Programs > Auxiliary Programs > Command Prompt (CMD) After running by administrator authority, input the following and enter regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1\XPlatformAX.dll"
18.14IE9 User unable to install – Phenomenon in which Install Program is cut off on Install page (Problem relevant to Health Insurance Reviewand Assessment Service)
“install_INTER.exe is not a file downloaded in general, and can damage computer.” Message pops up
SmartScreen filter function of Internet Explorer 9 version cuts off the running of Install file
On the warning message window in the lower portion of Internet Explorer, click ‘Task’ Click other option – click Run, then installation proceeds.
18.15Cannot find at procedure start point
XPlatform.exe – there is no start point Cannot find at procedure start point.
After deleting all XPlatform, connect to site and reinstall automatically 1. Download UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.zip file from the link below http://www.xplatform.co.kr/faq/data/UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.zip 2. Close all Internet Explorer (Internet windows) being open and Windows searcher (folder) 3. Decompress UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.zip file on base screen Run the decompressed UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.bat file In the case of Windows Vista, 7 PC , click right mouse button on UnInstall_XPLATFORM_all.bat and run by administrator authority
18.16Error 1935 and assembly component error
Windows Installer service error
– in case of Windows XP 1. .Net Framework CleanUP After deleting .Net Framework (All version) using Utility(http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/08/28/8904493.aspx ) program, reboot PC 2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (Full Package) – Install Korean language (After deleting .NET all, in case of installing for the first time) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d0e5dea7-ac26-4ad7-b68c-fe5076bba986&DisplayLang=ko Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (in case of .NET 3.5) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&DisplayLang=ko
– In case of Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 1. Start > All Programs > Auxiliary Programs > Run by Command prompt (CMD) administrator authority 2. Input fsutil resource setautoreset true c:\ and enter, and after confirming Task completed message, reboot PC
18.17“Since 1208: ANSI code page of Korean language is not installed in system…” message
1208: Since ANSI code page of Korean language is not installed in system, the selected …message pops up
The error occurs because Korean language is not set in Nation and Language menu
Control Panel > Nation and Language > Install Korean language pack referring to portal sites or MS homepage on PC
18.18Windows has discovered this problem in this file.
Installation is cut off due to authority problem when installing CAB file
Download and install XPLATFORM manual installation file. (Have the manual installation file downloaded from the relevant site.)
18.19Installation page repeating phenomenon
Installpage keeps repeating and installation won’t proceed
It occurs because XPLauncher or XPlatformAxCtrl file is not added to the add-on function of Internet Explorer
Confirm the following in sequence 1. IE > Tools > Manage Add-on Functions > Cy_XLauncher Class , XPlatformAXCtrl Class Uncheck ‘Not Use’ to check ‘Use’ and press OK 2. Suspend real time monitoring of Norton Internet Security and MacAfee security programs on the right side of task bar (Suspend running smart firewall & virus cutoff automatic protection) 3. Register XPLauncher.dll file in registry – Refer to How to register number 0 in registry 4. Delete and confirm all XPlatform – Refer How to delete item number 0 XPlatform
18.20Error occurred while loading ADL path.
“Error occurred while loading ADL path.” Message pops up
Trouble occurs because the relevant ADL path is not connected normally due to network problem, or the xplatform.xml file for calling the ADL path is damged.
1. Delete all XPLATFORM\9.1 folders of user PC and reconnect [9.1 folder path] Windows XP Delete all files in C:\Documents and Settings\(PCAccount)\Local Settings\Compatible LocalLow \TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1 folder Windows Vista, 7 Delete all files in C:\Users\(PCAccount)\AppData\LocalLow\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1 folder 2. If the same phenomenon occurs after processing item 1, it occurs due to network problem A. Release real time monitoring of all security programs such as Norton and MacAfee B. In case proxy server is not used, uncheck proxy server of LAN setting and then Internet Explorer – Tools – Internet Options - Link – LAN setting – Uncheck all If the same phenomenon occurs after applying the above, use it after having the person in charge of network release firewall .
18.21Unable to drive as the developer log-in window pops up
Delete cache (temporary folder) folder of user PC Path: WinXP: Delete MyComputer\C:\Documents and Settings\(UserAccount)\Local Settings\Application Data\TOBESOFT folder WinVista & Win7, 8: Delete MyComputer\C:\Users(User)\(UserAccount)\AppData\Local\TOBESOFT folder
18.22Access was rejected when installing Engine.
An error as below occurs when installing XPLATFORM_SetupEngine. "Error occurred while installing.” *5: access was rejected."
It is a phenomenon generated in folder not application program After deleting C:\Program Files (x86)\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1(9.2)\XPlatform.exe folder, reconnect to the relevant site to install it.
18.23No reaction without error message
After installing the program, there is neither specific message nor reaction.
1. Delete cache folder of user PC. Cache folder path Windows XP Delete all files in C:\Documents and Settings\(PCAccount)\Local Settings\Compatible LocalLow \TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1 folder Windows Vista, 7 Delete all files C:\Users\(PCAccount)\AppData\LocalLow\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1 folder 2. Delete in Add/Delete Programs of Control Panel, and reconnect.
- In Case Local Settings or LocalLow folder is not seen
Searcher -> Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Check Hidden File and Display File
18.24When there is no reaction on XPLATFORM installation screen
No reaction when connecting to the installation page
1. If Windows Installer error occurs during manual installation after downloading manual installation file, process according to the relevant error message; if error does occur, move to item 2. 2. Register XPLauncher.dll file in registry; if XPLauncher.dll does not exist, move to item 3 (in case of 64 bit operating system, confirm C:\Windows\syswow64 folder) 3. After deleting Internet Explorer as original and all Xplatform, reconnect to site Refer to item 0 for how to delete Internet Explorer as original and XPlatform
18.25When won’t be deleted in Control Panel – Add/RemovePrograms item (Function to be used is in network resource not connected currently.)
It occurs because registry information and file were damaged due to PC account change after installing the program, or the relevant program version information is recognized differently in the Add/Remove Programs item due to an unknown problem.
Delete the error-occurred file by force using program deleting utility such as Windows Installer Clean Up utility or RevoUninstller and reconnect to site Windows Installer Clean Up download link http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/9/D/E9D80355-7AB4-45B8-80E8-983A48D5E1BD/msicuu2.exe For details, confirm through Microsoft homepage http://technet.microsoft.com/ko-kr/magazine/2008.08.utilityspotlight.aspx
18.26Phenomenon in which window disappears as logo popsup when running
In XPlaform running logo, program won’t run but disappears.
1. Delete all XPLATFORM\9.1 folders of user PC and reconnect to site [9.1 Folder path] Windows XP Delete all files in C:\Documents and Settings\(PCAccount)\Local Settings\Compatible LocalLow \TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1 folder Windows Vista, 7 Delete all files in C:\Users\(PCAccount)\AppData\LocalLow\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1 folder 2. Suspend for a while all security programs such as Norton Internet Security and McAfee 3. If proxy server is not used, uncheck proxy server of LAN setting and Internet Explorer – Tools – Internet Options - Link – LAN setting – Uncheck all
18.27Installation error message – Failed to register module XplatformAX.dll.
“Failed to register Error 1904 or module C:\Program Files\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1\XPlatform.AX.dll.” message pops up
Such a message occurs mainly in PC using Windows Vista, Windows 7; actually also in the case of normally being installed and file being registered, an error suchas above is outputted, or it occurs because XPlatformAX.dll is not registered normally.
It is an error which may be disregarded if program runs without any trouble after selecting OK. You can confirm whether it was registered in registry correctly through the method below.
[How to register XPlatformAX.dll manually] Start - Run – Input regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\TOBESOFT\XPLATFORM\9.1\XPlatformAX.dll" For details of the registry registration method, refer to item 0.
18.28Phenomenon in which Internet Explorer is run only by 64 bit in Internet Explorer 10
1. Structure of internet explorer 8 and later version IE 8 and later version use multitask that manage frame and tab separately so frame and window are executed as Independent process so this prevent to close when just one tab has problem like previous version. Whenever the Tab is opened additionally, the iexplore.exe process is created. The number of additionally created iexplore.exe process is not limitless. The number of iexplore.exe process can be controlled in registry HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main - TabProcGrowth When TabProcGrowth = 0, Frame and tab regions operate in the same process. When TabProcGrowth = 1 and higher, Frame and Tab regions will be executed separately in the process upon the added numbers. * When Tab process property is 32 bit, application made by 32 bit can be executed. Reference Site http://www.sysnet.pe.kr/Default.aspx?mode=2&sub=0&detail=1&pageno=0&wid=1372&rssMode=1&wtype=0 2. The cause that Internet Explorer 10 64bit is executed Internet Explorer8 and 9 version can be executed optionally the 64bit or 32 bit Internet Explorer on the 64 bit OS. When IE is executed as 32 bit mode, Frame and tab can be executed as 32 bit so there is not problem when 32 bit application running. But when Internet explorer 10 on 64bit os, frame process is executed as 64 bit fixedly. When 32bit is executed, only 64bit process is executed. When the TabProcGrowth value is 0, the process of Frame and Tab is executed in the same process so IE is executed as 64 bit.
After running the bat file which will change the registry value of troubleshooting number 2 below, open 32bit IE again. http://www.miplatform.co.kr/Miplatform/NewHome/include/includFileDownLoadNew.asp?str_FileDir=A06&str_file_name=201305-A06-00001-Fix_IE10_64bit_RunError.bat&strSourceName=Fix_IE10_64bit_RunError.bat
Delete TabProcGrowth value from registry value Delete TabProcGrowth item of the path below Start > Run > regedit HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MAIN
* If IE won’t run when TabProcGrowth setting value is deleted, confirm It exists because there is no specific value in registry; add registry value. Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MAIN Name : x86AppPath Type : REG_SZ data : C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\EXPLORE.EXE Reference data : http://www.sysnet.pe.kr/Default.aspx?mode=2&sub=0&detail=1&wid=1372
18.29If an error like “Command line option system error” occurs when installing Vcredist_x86.exe file
If an error like “Command line option system error” occurs when installing Vcredist_x86.exe file
It is caused by unrecognizing the file installed in the tempfile (In case of Korean the User account on PC )
http://www.miplatform.co.kr/faq/data/vcredist_x86.exe TIP : If an error like “Command line option system error” occurs when installing Vcredist_x86.exe file 1. Copy the file which you downloaded to vcredist_x86.exe to C:\ 2. Run command prompt (CMD) and then input cd c:\ and then press enter (Run as Administrator in WINDOWS VISTA, 7, 8 OS) 3. Input vcredist_x86 /q /t:c: and then press Enter Key (Run as Administrator in WINDOWS VISTA, 7, 8 OS)
18.30"key not valid for use in specified state" and "Error 1359. An internal error occurred".
Case 1. "key not valid for use in specified state" error, while installing MSI and EXE files.
Case 2. "Error 1359.An internal error occurred." error, while installing MSI and EXE files.
While installing MSI(EXE), generate Encryption Key in this path "C:\Users\User account\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Crypto" then continue to install.
This problem is caused because the access authority is eliminated by unknown reason (Windows Error or access from another program).
This problem is solved after renaming the RSA folder in 'C:\Users\User account\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Crypto'.(for example: RSA__ )
18.31Setting Internet Explorer as default browser in Windows 10
Edge browser in Windows 10 provided by Microsoft does not support ActiveX. Therefore please do installation using Internet Explorer as below. There are three ways to set Internet Explorer as default browser.
18.31.1The First Way
1. Input "Settings" in Search the web and Windows on left bottom (Window button + S) 2. Click the "Settings" on result list
3. Click "System"
4. Click "Default apps" on left list 5. Click "Microsoft Edge" of Web brower 6. Click "Internet Explorer" on Choose an app
7. Input "ie" in Search the web and Windows 8. Click mouse right button on Internet Explorer in result list and click "Pin to Start" 9. "Internet Explorer" icon appears in Window taskbar
18.31.2The second way
1. Click mouse right button on Windows start button and click "Control Panel" 2. Click "Programs" in Adjust your computer's settings 3. Click "Default Programs" in Programs
4. Click "Internet Explorer" on Programs list 5. Click "Set this program as default" 6. Click "OK"
7. Input "ie" in Search the web and Windows 8. Click mouse right on Internet Explorer in result list and click "Pin to Start" 9. "Internet Explorer" icon appears in Window taskbar
18.31.3The third way
1. After Windows 8 Installation, Click "Let me choose my default apps" on New apps for the Windows.
2. Uncheck "Microsoft Edge" on Choose your default apps 3. Click "Next" button
4. Input "ie" in Search the web and Windows 5. Click mouse right on Internet Explorer in result list and click "Pin to Start" 6. "Internet Explorer" icon appears in Window taskbar
18.32An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page.
The pop-up alert window appears as below when the program is distributed.
1. IE -> Internet Options -> Security -> Custom Level
2. Initialize and ActiveX controls not marked as safe.. -> Check the 'Prompt' Script ActiveX controls marked sate for Scripting. -> Check the 'Prompt'
● Reference link - Reponse from the Microsft community 마이크로소프트 커뮤니티 답변 http://answers.microsoft.com/ko-kr/ie/forum/ie11-windows_7/%EC%9D%B4-%ED%8E%98%EC%9D%B4%EC%A7%80%EC%9D%98/12110ebd-2129-485d-b6ec-1baf2938b648 - Web site https://support.microsoft.com/ko-kr/kb/182598 * This pop-up alert could occur in some cases, if the error continues, please downgrade the Internet Explorer to the previous version.
18.33How to delete web broswer cache
18.33.1Internet Explorer8, Internet Explorer9
# 1. [Tools] on the upper right corner -> [Internet Option] # 2. [General] Tab -> Browsing history ->Click [Delete] button # 3. Check Temporary Internet files, Cookies and History checkbox -> Click [Delete]
18.33.2Internet Explorer10, Internet Explorer11
# 1. Tool (gear) on the upper right corner -> [Internet Option] # 2. [General] Tab -> [Browsing history] -> Click [Delete] button # 3. Check Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, History -> Click [Delete]
# 1. "Customize and control" on the upper right corner -> Click "Settings" # 2. Click "Show advanced settings.." # 3. Click on [Clear browsing data..] button # 4. Click on [Clear browsing data...] after checking 'Clear browsing history', 'Clear download history', 'Empty the cache' and 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data' checkboxes
# 1. (Open Menu) on the upper right corner -> Click "Options" # 2. Advanced -> Network Tab -> Click [Clear Now] of "Offline Web Content and User Data"
# 1. Gear Icon on the upper right corner ->"Preferencs.." # 2. "Privacy" tab -> Click "Remove All Website Data.." # 3. "Are you sure you want to remove all data ..?" -> Click "Remove Now"
18.34The version to be installed is a lower version than the currently installed version. Cancel the installation.
XPLATFORM9.2_SetupEngine --------------------------- The version to be installed (version information) is a lower version than the currently installed version (version information). Cancel the installation. --------------------------- Confirm ---------------------------
1. Control Panel > Programs and Features > delete XPLATFORM9.**_SetupEngine 2. Go to the Installation page
1. Delete xplatform using uninstallation xplatform file above 2. Go to the Installation page